13-year-old boy dies of electrocution after dropping his cell phone in the bathtub


The youngest, 13 years old, was identified as Celestine.

Photo: John Moore / Getty Images

A young woman died in the town of Macon, in the Burgundy region (east), France, after her cell phone fell into the bathtub while bathing.

Media like The Herald They stated that even though the 13-year-old minor had been resuscitated by local police personnel, she finally died due to the severity of her injuries.

The media announced that the girl identified as Celestine, was treated immediately as a police team responded to the emergency alerted by her parents and was evacuated in critical condition to a hospital in Lyon.

It was known that the teenager had spent an evening at her house with friends.

One of the girl’s friends of the victim was also hospitalized in a state of ‘shock’.

The mother of the girl spoke to the local newspaper ‘Le Journal de Saône-et-Loire’, when they were still in a coma to make a call to the youth of the great risk they run when carrying out such irresponsible acts.

“Let other teenagers learn from what happened because they have their phones glued to their hands!” He told the French media.

You may also be interested in:

–He dies newborn after a young mother gave birth in the bathroom of her house and left him abandoned
–Contractor destroys bathroom he had remodeled for lack of payment of $ 4,000
–The decomposing body of a mother is found in garbage bags in a New York apartment, while her daughter took a shower