The prices of acrylic nail material It can be according to your budget, some people consider it to be expensive, however there are basic options that you can find in the market and it provides you with the essentials for this type of manicure.
Acrylic nails are the result of mixing the acrylic liquid or monomer with polymer powder, that are “glued” to your natural nail in the form of an extension to give it a better look.
If you want to know the list of the material you need to make fashionable acrylic nails, then AmericanPost.News shares the list for the nails of this material and gel.
List of materials to make gel nails
This is the list of material needed to make gel nails:
- limes; one coarse and one finer for polishing
- Nail or tip templates
- cuticle oil
- antifungal glue
- A brush
- An orange stick
- false nail cutter
- Nail polish
cheap acrylic nail supplies
For the acrylic nail application you need the following tools, you can also buy the basic acrylic nail kit:
- Antiseptic to prevent nail fungus.
- Brush to remove dust.
- Cleaner, which is used to clean any dirt on the nails.
- Disinfectants or hygienic solution, you can also use diluted alcohol.
- Cuticle pusher or wooden stick (orange stick).
- UV or LED lamp.
- 100/180 and 150/150 files.
- Sculpting liquid or Monomer.
- Nail Cotton, a special cotton that does not leave lint.
- Brushes to build in acrylic.
- Tweezers to give more curvature to the nail (optional).
- Acrylic powder or Gel.
- Tips or molds.
- Top coat.
- Dappen glass, if it is better with a lid, this way you avoid the evaporation of the monomer.
Materials for acrylic nails without lamp
If you do not have a UV lamp, you will need to buy a cold nail gel, this product is applied without the need for a lamp drying. This acrylic nail material was made precisely in this way and therefore it dries automatically with the air without taking too long.
Follow us on Google News, Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with today’s news!