American Post News is the perfect platform to advertise your business and fully deserves advertisers’ attention through quality, authority and commitment.
A news website by definition, with around 100,000 stories from North America, Europe, and the rest of the world, American Post News is read by 150,000-200,000 visitors on a monthly basis.
Our advertisment offer
We allow advertisers or business-owners to promote their clients or products through guest posts. We understand that your time is precious, therefore we have put together a short set of editorial rules:
- Articles should be provided, with a length between 700-1,500 words. The contents should be interesting, and more importantly, news-worthy. We reserve the right to amend the contents of the articles, with your approval, for example: correcting errors, modifying or removing superfluous sections, adding authority links, adding media, images and videos if they fits the contents. We will only publish the articles when both parties agrees upon their contents.
- We usually do not accept content on the following topics: casino & gambling, pharma and medical devices, and adult.
- We may be able to accept content on crypto, forex, or payday, if the content is not too intrusive.
- We are not willing to participate in links/websites aggregators and we will ignore any request from such clients. We do not sell links, we carefully choose our clients when offering them the possibility to promote their brands.
- According to the US law, advertiser’s claims must be truthful, evidence-based, cannot be misleading or unfair.
Pricing is based on the advertisment schedule for a given period. Advertisers may be able to get better pricing if they take advantage of our packages (more than three articles).
While we would be more than happy to help you advertise your business, we require a few details regarding your campaign. Stating the below criteria will help building a strong relationship, and eliminate confusion, which will also lead to a more efficient channel of communication:
- Website URL
For more information, please contact our chief-editor at the following e-mail address: