- Baja Beach Fest 2023 promises a fusion of culture and reggaeton against Rosarito’s scenic backdrop, drawing fans internationally.
- Exclusive performances from industry titans like Becky G and Don Omar elevate the festival’s reputation as a must-attend event.
- Over three days, attendees experience a rich tapestry of music, complemented by diverse activities exclusively for the adult audience.
Set against the picturesque backdrop of Rosarito Beach in Tijuana, Baja California, the much-anticipated ‘Baja Beach Fest 2023’ is poised to offer a cultural and musical treat for reggaeton enthusiasts. This fifth edition of the event, spanning from August 11-13, 2023, is a beacon for fans not only from the local vicinity but also from across the U.S. border, thanks to its strategic location.
Touted as the premier reggaeton festival in Northwest Mexico, this year’s Baja Beach Fest promises not just captivating performances but also a plethora of activities throughout the weekend, catering exclusively to the adult audience. Whether you’re a die-hard reggaeton fan or someone looking for an immersive cultural experience, this festival is the place to be.
For those eager to be a part of this vibrant spectacle, tickets are available for purchase online. The General Area ticket can be procured at 2,340.00 Mexican pesos, while the more exclusive VIP pass is priced at 6,110.00 Mexican pesos. Potential attendees can delve into further details and secure their tickets on the event’s official website.
The festival’s artist lineup is a testament to its grandeur. Kicking off on Friday, August 11, the event will spotlight the likes of Wisin y Yandel, renowned reggaeton maestros, along with a slew of other luminaries such as Nicky Jam, El Alfa, Eladio Carreón, Manuel Turizo, and Tainy.
- Mexicali police arrest Federico Hernández and Jesús Gerardo Chávez, ‘Hernández Salas’ members
- Videos: the spectacular sandstorm in Mexicali that put down 70 trees and 33 poles
- Video: Mexican trucker records alleged ghost on La Rumorosa, a highway in Baja California
The excitement escalates on Saturday, August 12, with heavyweights Ozuna and Feid gracing the stage. But the night’s crown jewel will undoubtedly be Becky G, whose performance is anticipated to be nothing short of electrifying. The day’s ensemble will also feature the iconic Ivy Queen, Ryan Castro, Alexis y Fido, and more.
Concluding on a high note, Sunday, August 13, promises to be a whirlwind of emotions and melodies. Leading the urban genre wave, Don Omar and Tego Calderón are set to deliver memorable performances. The day will also witness a special set by the dynamic Grupo Firme, ensuring that the festival’s finale resonates with attendees long after its curtains fall.
This is a comprehensive list of guests performing at Baja Beach Fest 2023:
- Wisin y Yandel
- Nicky Jam
- El Alfa
- Eladio Carreón
- Manuel Turizo
- Becky G
- Ivy Queen
- Ryan Castro
- Alexis y Fido
- Don Omar
- Tego Calderón
- Grupo Firme