Photo: Vidal Balielo Jr. / Pexels
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced that Bebe au Lait, out of an abundance of caution, is conducting a voluntary safety recall of all wooden teethers due to choking hazard.
The warning is because the string of the teether can be untied, releasing the wooden beads that could pose a choking hazard to small children.
Bebe au Lait has received 5 reports of the wooden teether breaking loosereleasing the wooden beads that could be dangerous, therefore asking all customers to immediately stop using the product and participate in the recall by destroying it and contacting for a full refund or $15 credit towards purchasing merchandise at your website.
The teethers were sold from February 2019 to October 2021 and include the following models:
– Baby Wood butterfly and flower
– Wooden Boat Baby
– Baby Wood Cactus
– Baby Dinosaur Wood
– Baby heart and flower of wood
– Baby Wood Moon and star
– Baby Wood Owl
– Baby Wood Rainbow
– Baby Wood sea star
– Baby Wood tropical leaf
– Baby Wood Tortoise
– Baby Wood World
The recommendations for consumers are as follows:
1. Consumers should immediately remove the teether from the reach of children.
two. destroy the biter cutting the rope to make it unusable.
3. Take a photo of the destroyed teether (to request reimbursement).
Four. Dispose of the destroyed teether.
5. stop obtain a refund or credit consumers should contact Bebe au Lait via email [email protected] or request it online HERE.
It is important to include the photograph of the destroyed product so that Bebe au Lait will offer you a full refund or a $15 credit to purchase merchandise on http://www.bebeaulait.com.
You may also like:
– FDA alerts for products contaminated by rodents in Family Dollar stores
– Brute and Sure deodorants withdrawn from the market due to the presence of benzene that causes cancer
– They confiscate some very hot children’s pajamas