Photo: MARK RALSTON / AFP / Getty Images
Numerous reactions have been felt on social networks by the retirement of Sergio “Kun” Agüero as a professional footballer. The most recent corresponds to the Mexican boxer Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez.
Through his social networks, the absolute champion of super middleweights He dedicated some emotional words to the Argentine striker, who hung up the boots in view of his heart problems.
“Of the best players in history. Enjoy your retirement, you deserve it “Canelo shared this Friday in an Instagram story, where a photo of Agüero posing with the Barcelona shirt appears.
El Kun, 33 years old, announced last Wednesday that he was moving away from the fields due to cardiac arrhythmia. He wore the colors of Independiente, Atlético de Madrid, Manchester City and Barcelona.
With the Argentine national team he scored 42 goals in 101 games. He won two U-20 World Cups, won Olympic gold in Beijing 2008, was runner-up in the world in Brazil 2014 and this 2021 he won the Copa América.
You can also read:
– Canelo Álvarez subtly responds to Mayweather’s criticism: “Where was Floyd at 31?”
– Canelo Álvarez’s new whim: a mansion inspired by the luxurious neighborhood of Los Angeles
– Caleb Plant reveals plea when he faced Canelo Álvarez: “I asked them not to stop the fight”
– Canelo’s response to a teenage girl who asked him for help with a life-threatening surgery
– “In the style of the most chingón”: Dani Alves imitates Canelo Álvarez during Barcelona training
– Did you throw the house out the window? Canelo Álvarez organized a tremendous birthday party for his son