Before the arrival of the Ómicron variant of COVID-19, Mexico City (CDMX) is preparing to vaccinate with booster dose to thousands of older adults from the Tlalpan mayor’s office, but where will they be applying it?
On AmericanPost.News We reveal to you that this third vaccine is from the AstraZeneca brand and for now only those over 60 years of age and over will be able to access it in the Mexican capital.
Previously we told you about the third dose of the Pfizer vaccine; However, now we will tell you where in Tlalpan the AstraZeneca will be applied.
CDMX: sites where the third vaccine will be applied
Tlalpan will be the first capital city government to apply a third vaccine, and will do so from Tuesday 7 to Sunday 19 December of this 2021 to all those over 60 years of age, this regardless of the mark that has been placed in their complete scheme . Here we list the sites that will be opened for this purpose:
- Center for Naval Studies in Health Sciences (CENCIS) – Navy
- National Preparatory School 5 of the UNAM
- Booster dose vaccination schedule Tlalpan
- A, Tuesday, December 7
- B, C, Wednesday December 8
- S, E, F, G, Thursday, December 9
- H, I, J, K, L, M, Friday, December 10
- N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, Saturday December 11
- S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, Sunday, December 12.
It is worth mentioning that Eduardo Clark García Dobarganes, general director of Digital Government of the Public Innovation Agency (ADIP), revealed that they will apply about 59,922 booster doses.
Booster dose: what documentation must be submitted?
The dynamics of this week of vaccination will be the same as those of the other two doses, that is, the same documentation will be taken and it will be done per day, this according to the first letter of the person’s last name. Next, we list what will be requested for this vaccination:
- Official identification that proves you are 60 years of age or older
- Proof of address from the Tlalpan mayor’s office (it is not necessary that the person to be vaccinated be named)
- Have the first two vaccines and that the last one has been received before June 12, 2021 (more than 6 months ago)
- It is not an essential requirement to carry the Vaccination File that can be downloaded from the My Vaccine page.
In addition, the official added that those who already have their complete vaccination scheme will receive by means of an SMS text message the time, day and Vaccination Unit to which they must go for its application, and clarified that the calendar will be released very soon. for other municipalities that will also have the third dose.
Remember that if you have questions about your appointment you can call Locatel at 55-5658-1111 or consult www.vacunacion.cdmx.gob.mx
If you want to know more about this topic you have to read Johnson & Johnson Booster Dose.
Follow us on Google News, Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with today’s news!
With information from forbes.com.mx