The arrival of the Christmas time inspires millions of people to decorate with decorations alluding to this holiday and WhatsApp does not have to be the exception. The application has tools that allow you to change the background of each chat to give it a Christmas touch.
Yes OK the application itself has more than 80 default backgrounds, none of them is allusive to Christmas. For this reason it is necessary to resort to images downloaded from the Internet.
One aspect to highlight is that the new wallpaper will only be visible to you, as your contacts will continue to view the image they previously had on their phones.
Here’s how to do it:
one. Enter your phone’s web browser, go to the images section and Search for “Christmas wallpapers for cell phones”
2. Download the images that you like the most
3. Open the WhatsApp chat you want to change the wallpaper for. It can be a personal conversation or a group chat.
Four. Click on the icon with three vertical dots located in the upper right corner of the screen, to display the options menu.
5. Click on the penultimate option called “Wallpaper”.
6. Once you enter the menu go to the option “My photos”, and locate the folder where you previously downloaded the wallpapers.
7. When you select the desired image you will be shown a preview so you can confirm your choice. If you are satisfied with it, press the option “Set Wallpaper” located at the bottom of the screen.
8. Later you must indicate if the new wallpaper you want to set should apply only to the selected chat, or if on the contrary this will become the default background for all your conversations.
You must take into account that before performing these steps you must verify that you have the latest version of the application otherwise it is possible that the changes you make will not take effect.
Remember that in addition to changing the wallpaper of your chats to adapt them to this Christmas season, you can also program your cell phone to automatically send Christmas messages to all your contacts.
This also interests you:
– WhatsApp: how to delete the chat that occupies the most memory on your phone
– Watch out! WhatsApp scams are in vogue among Hispanics
– WhatsApp: how the new application service that makes photos and videos disappear works