- Cynthia Rodriguez and Carlos Rivera have confirmed that they expect their first child. The couple announced their social media accounts and revealed they have a baby boy named Leon.
- Carlos Rivera, a singer famous for his role in the musical “The Lion King,” and Cynthia Rodriguez, a former host of “Venga la Alegria,” have been together for several years and have gotten married in June 2022. Cynthia left the program to focus on starting a family.
- The news of Cynthia Rodriguez’s pregnancy surprised her former colleagues at Tv Azteca, but they quickly sent their congratulations. The couple has received well wishes from many celebrities, including Lucero, Adrian Uribe, and Omar Chaparro.
Cynthia Rodriguez and Carlos Rivera confirmed that they are expecting their first child, as the former host of Venga la Alegria is pregnant. Through their social networks, the couple announced the news that, thrilled their millions of followers, who immediately sent them good wishes. Also, the celebrities gave details of the new member of their family, as they revealed the sex and name of their baby.
On Tuesday morning, March 28, the former members of La Academia posted a photo on their Instagram account informing their fans and friends that they were expecting their first baby. As expected, the information was immediately commented on by Tv Azteca and Televisa’s morning shows, where they congratulated the couple, who have been looking to become parents for several months.
Cynthia Rodriguez and Carlos Rivera are expecting their first child
The singer of “Te Esperaba” published a message on the Meta platform in which he informed that they were expecting their first child with his wife, actress, and host Cynthia Rodríguez. “The Light of God has touched our lives, and on the way, he sends us the greatest blessing from heaven,” commented the artist, who published an image in which a knitted lion and baby shoes in blue can be seen, which accompany the name of his firstborn.
In the post, the artist revealed the sex and name of their son: “Full of illusion and joy we are waiting for our beloved Leon,” posted Carlos Rivera, who tagged Cynthia Rodriguez, so the friends of both began to react to the news, because in the comments you can read several messages of congratulations from celebrities like Lucero, Adrian Uribe, and Omar Chaparro, as well as his former colleagues of Venga la Alegria, El Capi Perez and others like Mauricio Mancera and Vanessa Claudio, to name a few.
You may also like:
- Cynthia Rodríguez and Carlos Rivera went to watch Checo at Mexican Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Carlos Rivera creates his own brand of mezcal, Santo Gusano
- Cynthia Rodríguez “debuts” in the program “Hoy” with Carlos Rivera
How many months pregnant is Cynthia Rodríguez?
One of the first media to announce the news of Cynthia Rodriguez’s pregnancy was TV Azteca’s morning show to which she belonged until last year. Although it was also a surprise for them, since she kept it hidden from them, Flor Rubio said that the singer and actress could be around four months pregnant because, by those weeks, the doctors can already confirm the sex of the babies.
In response to the news, her former colleagues from the Ajusco TV station sent her many congratulations since they knew that Cynthia was looking forward to becoming a mother to Rivera. They also celebrated the decision to name the little one Leon since the 37-year-old singer rose to international fame thanks to his character in the musical “The Lion King.”
Carlos Rivera and Cynthia Rodriguez married in June 2022 in a secret wedding after several years of relationship. The host, actress, and singer left the program Venga la Alegría to dedicate herself to her family. She was looking to become a mother, which was one of her biggest dreams; now, the couple is happy to confirm that they are expecting their first child.