The Qatar 2022 World Cup is approaching. On Sunday, November 20, the soccer festival kicks off, where different countries will compete to be the champion. But there is a detail that has not gone unnoticed by football fans: it is ‘La eeb’, the official mascot. Do you want to have it as a WhatsApp icon? Use these steps.
How to change the WhatsApp icon for the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot?
- The first thing to do is to download Nova Launcher on your Android phone.
- Remember that you have to define the style and shape of the logos.
- When you finish, you must search in Google for the image of ‘The eeb,’ the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot in PNG and transparent.
- Once you have found it, download it.
- Now go to your mobile desktop and click on the WhatsApp icon.
- Then go to Applications, Photos, and choose the image you downloaded.
- Define the size and then click on “Done.”
- When you finish, you will see that the WhatsApp icon will have changed to the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot.
How to see the Al Khor stadium of the Qatar 2022 World Cup
- It would be best if you were in front of a computer to see the Al Khor stadium on Google Maps.
- There, simply type “Qatar 2022 first match”.
- You can also select by team: “Qatar vs. Ecuador.”
- Once you have it, you will see the Google Maps map next to it.
- Click on it, and now the full map will open.
- Slide Pegman, the little yellow doll, over the map.
- Walk around the map and walk around 360 degrees as if you had traveled to Qatar in 2022.