Emma Coronel, wife of drug trafficker Joaquín “el Chapo” Guzmán, former leader of the Sinaloa Cartel (CDS) She would “put” her husband’s children to get life imprisonment and only spend a few years in prison.
This was stated by the Mexican weekly process, which cited sources from the Department of Justice, who indicated that they provided information on the case of the former beauty and influencer queen, who told them that they would expect information about the modus operandi of Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Ovidio Guzman Lopez toLias the Mouse or New Mouse, Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar alias el Alfredillo and Joaquin Guzman Lopez known as the Chapitos or lminors.
-Read more: Beauty queen and narcosicaria who died with a gun in hand // VIDEO: Hitmen are filmed when they murder a young girl
This after the sentencing hearing against Colonel be postponed 30 days, as announced by the Federal Court of the District of Columbia.
“United States, with the agreement of Jeffrey litchman and Mariel Colón Miró, attorneys for the defendant Emma Coronel Aispuro, respectfully postpones for 30 days the sentencing hearing scheduled for September 15, 2021, ”the Court indicated.
A) Yes Emma Coronel‘s fate is still a mystery after last June 10, after almost four months of negotiations with prosecutors, as her lawyers reached an agreement for the former beauty queen to plead guilty to the three charges against her for conspiring to traffic drugs to the United States. united and money laundering.
- Felipe Cabrera Sarabia, AKA El Inge, El Chapo’s chief bodyguard, sentenced to 19 years in prison
- Memo Garza of La Adictiva addresses controversy around the song JGL, dedicated to El Chapo
- Emma Coronel’s bittersweet reunion with El Chapo during the trial of the century
The wife of Chapo Guzmán could be sentenced to five years in prison – instead of life imprisonment that would correspond to the charges against him-, as a benefit to their collaboration (apparently in reference to speaking of the modus operandi of Los Chapitos) and has the possibility of becoming a cooperating witness.
And it is because she is a US citizen, like the twin daughters she had with the Chapo, Colonel He could remain in the United States, under the protection of the Department of Justice, after serving the sentence handed down, of course, as long as he cooperates.
-You may also like:
· Porn actress reveals extreme sexual tastes of children of Chapo Guzmán // VIDEO: CJNG dismembers woman alive
· El Kalimba, whipped women and ended up dismembered // “I am the general’s people,” shouted H2, a dejected drug leader
· VIDEO: They kill a narcocorrido singer with 100 bullets; that’s how it remained // The actor who gave life to Gohan in Dragon Ball is shot to death