The iPhone SE features They stood out for being a high-end smartphone designed by Apple as part of the ninth generation of the iPhone family. It was presented on March 21, 2016 at the Apple Campus. Among its main characteristics we can mention:
- Screen: IPS LCD 4.7″ 1,334 x 750px
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic, 7nm+ NPU Neural Engine 3rd gen
- Storage: 64 / 128 / 256GB
- Dimensions and weight: 138.4 x 37.3 x 7.3 mm 148 grams
- Software: iOS13
- Cameras: Rear 12 MP, f/1.8, OIS/ 4K Video at 60 FPS and Front 7 MP, f/2.2
- WiFi 6, BT 5.0, LTE (Dual SIM: Nano SIM and eSIM), NFC, GPS, Touch ID, IP67
If you want to know more about the launch of the iPhone SE by Apple, then AmericanPost.News shares the characteristics of the battery and RAM of this smartphone.
What is the RAM of the iPhone SE?
The RAM of this iPhone is 2GB LPDDR4 ¿. As in the iPhone 6s, the SE incorporates an Apple A9 system on a chip, which in turn integrates a dual-core ARM V8-A “Twister” CPU with 64-bit architecture, running at a speed of 1.85 GHz, a six-core PowerVR GT7600 GPU, as well as an M9 coprocessor capable of processing information from both the gyroscope and the accelerometer and compass.
iPhone SE Battery Features
The characteristics of the iPhone SE, in regards to its battery are:
- Video playback: Up to 13 hours.
- Video playback (streaming): Up to 8 hours.
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours.
- Fast charging: Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with a 20W or higher adapter.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Wireless charging (works with Qi10 chargers).
- Charge via the USB port of a computer or with a power adapter.
Which is better iPhone SE or XR?
Based on the comparisons of the iPhone SE and the XR, you should know that the choice of one will depend on the needs of the user. However, we explain the advantages to make the best decision.
The SE uses Touch ID on the home button for authentication (using your fingerprint), while the iPhone XR has Face ID sensors inside the notch of the device (it scans your face). Both are fast systems, and it will depend on your personal preferences.
If you want a compact phone for a relatively active lifestyle, the features of the iPhone SE may be a better option for you. If you’re a user who uses your smartphone a lot throughout the day, you might want to buy the iPhone XR to get that bigger screen and extra battery life.