Photo: Ethan Miller / Getty Images
This Saturday August 28 5 years have passed since the unfortunate death of one of the greatest references of music in Mexico: Juan Gabriel, also known as “El Divo de Juárez”.
A day like today but 2016, the whole world was shocked at the unexpected death of the famous singer-songwriter, which was caused by a cardiovascular arrest while he was in one of his residences located in Santa Monica, United States.
Despite his fateful ending, the interpreter of great hits such as: “Noa Noa”, “Hug me very Strong” and “Sorry if I make you cry” stays alive in the hearts of millions of people who appreciate his music and closely followed its trajectory.
In addition to topics that told their own story, Juan Gabriel left a handful of moments and phrases that will transcend despite the passage of time. For this reason We share with you a selection of phrases commented by the “Divo de Juárez” that will inspire you, enjoy them!
- The worst infidelity is to yourself and your principles.
- The only enemy I have is called ignorance, I try not to share my life with her.
- Life gives us the opportunity to improve ourselves and if we become great, then we will never die.
- There is no doubt that it is true that habit is stronger than love.
- Envy is the greatest manifestation of admiration.
- Music is a truth that moves people.
- Health! So that when we go wrong, we go like tonight.
- If the truth is so divine, why were you lying?
- Do not cling, no longer cling, to an impossible, no longer do yourself, or do me more harm.
- I have no money or anything to give, all I have is love to love.