A couple of months after releasing her fourth studio album titled “Mañana será bonito,” Karol G gives her fans the best news: there will be a musical tour.
Yes, via social networks, Karol G, one of the favorite singers of the moment, published a video to announce that in 2023 she will start a new tour to promote her current album.
“I know that I had said no, but with love for this album and my desire to sing all the songs with you, I couldn’t stand it,” explains the 32-year-old singer, to later announce that Mañana Será Bonito Tour is a reality.
Iker ‘El Niño Millonario’ sneaks into Karol G’s tour announcement.
Once again, Karol G is seen with Iker ‘El Niño Millonario,’ 5 years old, with whom she promoted her new album.
The Colombian singer invited him to participate in the tour promo this time, so they filmed a short video that shows them traveling in a van to arrive on time.
However, the vehicle fails, and the artist is saddened, which leads her to confess her fear, knowing that by becoming a star, she would be singing in front of many people, so the famous boy tries to reassure her by promising that they will sing together.
Karol G and the boy from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, sing the songs: Gucci los paños and Mientras me curo del cora, until a man arrives to rescue them.
- Karol G’s unexpected connection to Pablo Escobar: Medellin’s untold stories
- Oily and wet, Karol G posed topless for El Pais Semanal
- Karol G takes a break in Puerto Rico after successful concerts with Romeo Santos
View this post on Instagram
This 2023, Karol G will have her first tour in the United States. El Mañana Será Bonito Tour will kick off on August 11 at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
So far, the tour is structured for six dates; however, it is expected that in the coming days, ‘La Bichota’ will add presentations, and Mexico will be included.
While this happens, the dates for the Mañana Será Bonito Tour are these:
- August 11 – Las Vegas, Nevada – Allegiant Stadium
- August 18 – Pasadena, California – Rose Bowl
- Aug. 25 – Miami, Florida – Hard Rock Stadium
- Aug. 29 – Houston, Texas – NRG Stadium
- September 2 – Dallas, Texas – Cotton Bowl
- Sept. 7 – East Rutherford, New Jersey – Metlife Stadium
- Spectacular: Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin begin their historic North American tour, achieving a sold-out in Las Vegas
- Karol G in Colombia to sing for inmates in a Medellín prison
- Karol G’s sensational new album ‘Mañana será bonito’ takes the world by storm
- Vicente Fernández Jr clarifies if they are going to disconnect his father