Go back to school without complications: there is security and confidence

The methods and respect of the health security protocols by the educational community has allowed the return to classes to continue to have good results, since educational authorities report that only around 270 cases of Covid-19 have been detected in the northern area of Quintana Roo.

For his part, the undersecretary of Education of the northern area, Carlos Gorocica Moreno pointed out that so far this school year, and according to the hybrid modality in the teaching of classes, that is to say, face-to-face and virtual, they have only been counted 270 cases of Covid-19 among the community.

Everything seems to indicate that the students will return to “normality” very soon.

With great acceptance by the population, the return to face-to-face classes is getting closer and closer

The state official explained that the cases of Covid-19 that have been detected, are linked mainly to teachers, whose infections have not occurred within the schools, but it is estimated to be in other places where they have been infected by the virus.

He highlighted the good result of the strategy of the government, health and educational authorities with the State Plan for Responsible Return, it was possible to mitigate and prevent the spread of massive infections among administrative personnel, teachers and the student community.

In the entity, schools after complying with various requirements according to the health security protocols, finally had a return to classes, having to date, around 850 public schools and 450 individuals who have returned to face-to-face classes, in addition to maintain virtual activities, since the return to classes is voluntary.

Carlos Gorocica pointed out that there are 270 cases of Covid-19 from August to date, being that 70 percent corresponds to teachers; and of this percentage, 60 percent of teachers are from private schools and the other 40 percent correspond to public schools.

He added that 90 percent of the cases did not occur within educational institutions.

“These figures reflect that the Return Plan has worked, since they have been working with health authorities, parents and teachers, since it involves 28 points that must be implemented in all schools that are already receiving students,” he explained.

He stressed that according to the strategy, the School Health Committee had to be established, made up of the entire educational community from parents to administrative and teaching positions.

“Today there are more than 1,300 public and private schools that are already in hybrid face-to-face activity,” he concluded Gorocica Moreno.

Find out at AmericanPost.News

Follow us on: Google News Facebook Instagram and Twitter to stay informed with today’s news!