This weekend will be full of chilling Halloween celebrations, which is the perfect pretext to unleash our talents at the bar and welcome our guests with original drinks made with emblematic ingredients of the autumn season. For lovers of Halloween we bring an exotic and delicious repertoire of cocktails that will be the perfect aperitif to start any celebration with style, a lot of originality and atmosphere. Whether you are used to celebrating Halloween or the traditional Day of the Dead, tequila is the star ingredient to create fun homemade drinks and above all easy to prepare. Best of all, the ingredient list is simple and invites us to enjoy our favorite varieties of tequilas: reposado, añejo and plata. One of the most traditional and artisan drinks that Mexico has inherited to the world.
We know well that for many Halloween is one of the favorite holidays of the year and above all that most invoke creativity. Nothing better than putting it into practice with these colorful cocktails that are the perfect tribute for tequila lovers.
1. Mexican Nog
- 2 ounces 1800 Reposado tequila
- 1 ounce of horchata water
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin butter
- 2 pinches pumpink spice mix
- To decorate: ground cinnamon and a fresh cinnamon stick
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker and shake vigorously, then add the ice to taste and mix again.
- Strain the drink into a glass mug and decorate with a cinnamon stick.
2. Allspice Mulle
- 1 ½ oz. 1800 Añejo tequila
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ oz. allspice liqueur
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- To decorate: a slice of fresh lemon and cloves
- Build the drink in a tall glass, add all the ingredients (except the ginger ale) and stir gently with a little ice to combine.
- Finish the drink by covering with the ginger beer and garnish with a lemon wedge with cloves inserted.
3. Passion Fruit
- 2 ounces 1800 Silver tequila
- 1 ounce passion fruit nectar
- ½ oz. vanilla syrup
- 3 ounces of mineral water
- To decorate: a lemon wedge and a vanilla bean
- Combine the tequila, passion fruit nectar, and vanilla syrup in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain over fresh ice into a highball or tall glass and finish by covering the drink with carbonated water. Mix subtly.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a vanilla bean.
4. Margarita Marigold
- 2 oz Espolón Blanco tequila
- 5 oz hibiscus syrup (hibiscus flower)
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- To decorate: salt, chili powder and a slice of orange.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker, pour in some ice, shake vigorously.
- Garnish a short glass with a rim of salt and a little chili powder, pour in ice and strain the drink.
- Decorate with a slice of orange or a flower of the season.
It may interest you: