Hispanic mom from California helped torture her young daughter to death in a 12-hour exorcism

Grandfather Rene Trigueros, mother Claudia Hernández and uncle Rene Aarón Hernández-Santos were arrested.

Photo: San Jose Police Department / Courtesy

Tragic details have emerged after a mother was accused of killing her young daughter during a 12-hour exorcism.

the little one Three-year-old Arely Hernandez was found dead on the floor of a small church in San Jose, California last September. with “multiple wounds around the eyes, face, neck and chest”.

It came after reports that her family had become convinced she was “possessed by a demon” after she woke up screaming.

According to court documents, the girl was taken to a Pentecostal church at 6:30 a.m. that morning, where allegedly his mother, his pastor grandfather and his teenage uncle facilitated a series of cruel acts.

The mother Claudia Hernández, 25, was accused of immobilizing her and putting her fingers in her mouth to make her vomit, which “they believed would help her get the spirit out”says the document.

“One individual was holding the victim by her neck, while another was holding her around her abdomen, and the last was holding her around her legs,” officers wrote.

The report says that Arely “fell asleep several times” until “the victim vomited a clear purple liquid.”

An autopsy later performed by a Santa Clara County coroner determined that she died of suffocation.

A police report noted that the family did not call 911 until 8:12 pm, about two hours after they believe he died.

They added that “no life-saving measures were taken” to help the dying girl, who was found dead at the scene.

Describing the harrowing details of the alleged murder, Deputy District Attorney Rebekah Wise wrote: “He strangled her multiple times to the point where the victim was knocked unconscious..

He added: “He put his hands down her throat and continued this course of conduct for almost a full day.”.

Hernandez, 25, is now being held without bond on a felony charge of assaulting a girl with force likely to result in serious bodily injury.

She faces between 25 years and life in prison if convicted, the New York Post reported.

Uncle Rene Aarón Hernández-Santos, 19, and grandfather Rene Trigueros Hernández, 59, have also been arrested and charged in connection with the girl’s death.

However, it is unclear if the girl’s father, who has not been identified, was involved.

The new details, made public this week for the first time, emerged after her family held a pink Disney-themed funeral for the girl while her mother posted about it on social media and YouTube.

In the clip he repeatedly said “it is what it is”, referring to the death of his daughter, noting “I am at peace, I am happy”.

Under the name Elisaa Santos, she told subscribers: “I could sit here and be negative, be sad about the whole situation that she passed away from, but it’s like, it doesn’t make sense, you know, because it is what it is.

“She’s not here with me, it is what it is.

“It’s like, what’s the point, you know? I’ll be putting myself down when it doesn’t make sense for me to do that, you know? I can’t change the situation,” she said. After people “turned on her” after her daughter passed away, she proclaimed, “I don’t worry too much about it because God knows the truth, and the truth always comes out.”

Read more
* 3-year-old Hispanic girl died of suffocation inside a church during an exorcism performed by her grandfather to rid her of evil spirits
* Undocumented Mexican accused of fatally stabbing his lover and Queens mother, Orsolya Gaal, claims he killed her because she infected him with HIV
* Hispanic West Hills mother accused of killing her 3 children, thought they were possessed by demons