Czech Perez he has given very good results to his team Red Bull since he was hired in 2020, so it is not a surprise that he is among the 10 highest paid drivers in Formula 1, but How much earn?
According to The Sun, the Mexican pilot would be winning $10.5 million dollars annually, after his contract extension with his team, which would place him as the seventh highest paid in the entire championship.
The list of drivers who receive the highest salary is headed by his teammate, Max Verstappen, who with his new contract has annual earnings of $43 million dollarsfollowed by the legendary Lewis Hamilton, from Mercedes, who would be perceiving $39 million dollars.
The Top 10 of income in Formula 1 would be as follows:
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull) – $42 million
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – $39 million
- Fernando Alonso (Alpine) – $21 million
- Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin) – $15.7 million
- Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren) – $15.7 million
- charles leclerc (Ferrari) – $12 million
- Sergio Perez (Red Bull) – $10.5 million
- Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) – $10.5 million
- Valtteri Bottas (Alfa Romeo) – $10.5 million
- Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) – $10.5 million
This is without counting the sponsorships of each one, since considering them Checo their income could rise up to $28.5 million dollars.
It should be noted that this is an estimate according to various sources, since the information has never been confirmed by the drivers or their teams.
You may also be interested in: