Photo: PAUL J. RICHARDS/Getty Images
This Friday, the closing day of the foreign exchange market, the dollar in the Mexican market continues to depreciate. By going back in its price to 20.38 pesos per unit of greenback. The US currency moves away from the barrier of 21 pesos per unit.
Regarding the average price of bank window, we have that for the purchase the dollar is located at 20.16 pesos per unit and for the sale the price is 20.61 pesos per dollar in real time and with a downward trend.
The Mexican peso is today the second most appreciated currency in the foreign exchange market. His start of the day was up to 14 cents in positive.
This Thursday the inflation data for the United States was published, and the consumer price index has risen as fast as it was not seen in the United States 40 years ago. Rising by 7.5%, which exceeded the expectations of expert analysts, that although an increase of more than 7% was expected, it was not expected to be so high. In monthly terms we are talking about 0.6% more inflation.
According to data from the economist Gabriela Siller, US inflation has not exceeded Mexican inflation since 2011.
Follow in real time the change in the prices of both the dollar in the Aztec market, as well as the best rates for the exchange rate in remittances. In the same way, the price of the main cryptocurrencies in real time.
– Updated report of the dollar in the Bank of Mexico: Exchange rate in Banxico.
– Average variation of the dollar in the different Mexican financial institutions: Price of the dollar in Mexico.
– Compare the dollar price for transfers to Mexico from the United States with the best shipping companies: Compare prices.
– You can also follow in real time how the main cryptocurrencies are trading in the market, bitcoin remains at its barrier of 43, however there has been a decline in the last hours in that and in several cryptocurrencies: Price of cryptocurrencies
You may also like: – Inflation in the US: what are the foods that increased in price the most
– Which are the US states with the highest rate of inflation
– Cryptocurrencies: Truckers on strike in Canada will raise funds in Bitcoins