Being able to have an electrical connection or a power bank to charge the iPhone at any time is the dream of many people who want to avoid at all costs that their phone turns off due to lack of battery. However, there could be another solution to this problem and it would come from Samsung phones.
As strange as it seems, computers with the Google operating system have the ability to recharge the battery of the iPhone as if it were an external power source.
The most interesting thing about this process, which surely not even Apple’s own developers were aware of, is that does not require any additional cost or custom accessories that can complicate the process. The only thing that will be needed to be able to do the battery transfer is Have an iPhone charging cable that has a Lightning port on one end and a USB-C connection on the other.
Here are the steps you must follow to be able to charge your iPhone using an Android phone:
1. First you should be aware that this is an experimental process and therefore there is no guarantee that it will work on your phone. At the same time you should know that Trying this charging method could void the warranty on both your iPhone and the Android phone you use..
2. To start the charging process, the first thing you should do is disconnect the charging cable from the corresponding hub with which it connects to the electrical outlet. Afterwards you have to connect the USB-C end to the Android phone and then the Lightning end to the iPhone.
3. By doing this you should see the screen of the phone made by Apple turn on while the charging symbol appears. However, although the latter happens in all cases, some models do not carry out the charging process with certainty.
In these cases, only the logo will appear, but the battery transfer will not take place.
Four. Finally, you just have to wait for the loading process to complete, something that could take a long time. taking into account that the transfer occurs at a significantly slow rate.
This may also interest you:
– My phone does not charge: what can it be and how to fix it
– How to know which apps are draining your phone’s battery without you realizing it
– Oukitel WP19: how is the phone with the battery with the highest capacity built so far