Photo: KENA BETANCUR/AFP/Getty Images
Being able to customize the phone’s screen is one of the aspects in which Android far surpasses Apple’s terminals. This allows users to even modify the loading screen of their devices in such a way that they can add any type of background that improves the appearance of their phones.
Previously, to be able to carry out a customization like this, it was necessary to have superuser permission. in a terminal to be able to fool the system and thus modify it with the new image. Nevertheless Currently it is possible to skip this step just by installing an application that is capable of using the image assigned by the user for this purpose.
Here’s how to add images of your favorite animated characters to your phone’s loading screen:
1. The first step is to Enter the Google app store and search for an app like Pika! Charging Showwhich will be responsible for carrying out the changes in the team.
2. Later, once the app has been installed, the user will have to access Pika! Charging Show and enter the section called “charging animation”. It will be at this point where the person will be able to choose which animated character they want to appear on the loading screen of their team.
This will be possible thanks to the application has an extensive library of images of many of the most popular characters in pop culture.
3. At this point the person should identify the “free animation” section, where images of characters are found animated like Goku for example. However, if you wish, you can opt for one of the paid versions offered by the app, since these have a higher level of detail and graphic quality.
When selecting it, the user must configure aspects such as the duration of the animation and the moment in which it will be activated automatically. Once all these changes have been made, when the user connects their phone to perform a charging cycle, their device should automatically start showing the previously selected animation.
This may also interest you:
– Step by step how to customize the alert sounds of your iPhone
– Step by step how to customize WhatsApp notifications
– The most useful widgets on Android