This costs one night at the luxurious hotel where Luis Miguel is staying in Argentina for his concert tour.
Luis Miguel is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, to start his Tour 2023 this Thursday, August 3, at the Movistar Arena, where he will offer 10 performances.
El Sol arrived in the Argentine capital on August 1 and has been staying in one of the most luxurious hotels in the country.
Whose location is 40 minutes away from his concerts?
Hotel Faena Buenos Aires, the luxurious place where Luis Miguel stays in Argentina
Hotel Faena Buenos Aires is the 5-star luxury resort where Luis Miguel is staying.
Said hotel is in an exclusive area of Buenos Aires, Argentina, between the Darsena Sur River and Los Coipos Lagoon in Puerto Madero.
Considered in 2018 as one of the best hotels in Argentina by Condé Nast readers, Hotel Faena is an eclectic place that stands out for its red brick facade.
In addition to its extensive grounds with red with gold awnings that make it very pleasing to the eye because it detonates glamour.
It should be noted that the Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires has velvet curtains in its luxurious rooms.
It also has hand-embroidered bedspreads and textured carpets. Its bathrooms are made of arabesque marble.
These are the amenities of the exclusive hotel where Luis Miguel stays in Argentina:
- Swimming pool
- Exclusive restaurants with a la carte food
- Live entertainment at The Library Lounge
- Open-air bar
- Holistic healing spa
- Yoga and meditation space
- Fitness center
- Room service
- Smoking areas
Types of rooms available at the Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires
The Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina, has quite luxurious rooms and suites ranging from single to imperial.
Every room in this complex is meticulously designed to offer optimum comfort to its guests. The available rooms include:
- The Park View Room, equipped with a desk, bathroom, and a living area.
- The Horizon View Room, featuring a bathroom, desk, and a cozy living space.
- The Horizon View Room with 2 Single Beds, offering a shower and living space for guests’ convenience.
- The Duplex Suite, a two-story accommodation with a bathtub, desk, sitting area, and shower.
- The Loft Studio, showcasing a bathtub, desk, kitchen, shower, and a welcoming living room.
- The Corner Studio, furnished with a bathtub, desk, shower, and a well-appointed living room.
- The Porteña Suite, featuring a bathtub, desk, two spacious living rooms, and a shower.
- The Grand Duplex Suite, a two-story suite outfitted with a desk, Jacuzzi, two living rooms, and a shower.
- The Tower Suite, a three-story suite with a desk, Jacuzzi, living room, and shower.
- The Presidential Suite, boasting an eight-seater dining table, cut crystal dinner service and waiter, two furnished terraces, a balcony, desk, Jacuzzi, kitchen, living room, service entrance, shower, dressing room, and bar.
- The Imperial Suite, a two-story suite with a dining table for ten guests, living room adjoining the dining room, full-service kitchen, balcony, desk, dining room, Jacuzzi, living room, service entrance, shower, dressing room, and two additional terraces.
- The Faena Suite, featuring two bedrooms, contemporary artwork by local artists, a library, antiques and handcrafted souvenirs from around the world, a balcony, bathtub, dining room, kitchen, living room, shower, and dressing room.
Cost per night of the luxurious hotel where Luis Miguel is staying in Argentina
The cost per night of the Faena Buenos Aires Hotel is quite high. This is the rate of this complex where Luis Miguel is staying.
- Room with view to the park: From 7 thousand 260 pesos to 9 thousand 685 pesos.
- Room with view of the horizon: From 7,710 to 10,275 pesos.
- Room with 2 single beds and view of the horizon: From 8,213 to 10,950 pesos.
- Duplex Suite: From 9 thousand 235 to 12 thousand 302 pesos
- Loft type studio: From 9,235 to 12,302 pesos
- Corner Studio: From 10 thousand 535 to 14 thousand 502 pesos
- Porteña Suite: From 11 thousand 626 to 15 thousand 490 pesos
- Grand Duplex Suite: From 17,673 to 20,792 pesos
- Tower Suite: From 26,510 to 31,189 pesos
- Presidential Suite: 103,963 pesos
- Imperial Suite: 152,480 pesos
- Faena Suite: 207,927 pesos