The singer Karol G obtained five Guinness World Records thanks to the success she has had with her latest album ‘Mañana Será Bonito,’ which was released on February 24 and with which she has surprising figures on different music streaming platforms.
With this, the artist shows she is still on the rise, consolidating herself as one of the most relevant artists in the industry and the urban genre.
What are the Guinness Records that Karol G received?
- The first female singer with an all-Spanish album to reach number one on the Billboard 200.
- The highest Spanish-language song on the Billboard Hot 100 for a female artist.
- The most-played Spanish-language Latin album on Spotify within 24 hours for a female artist.
- The most-played Spanish-language Latin album within a week.
- The most Billboard Latin Music Awards nominations for a female artist within a year.
After the information was revealed, several fans reacted on social networks, where they showered her with congratulations and praise for everything she has achieved and continues to achieve with her music.
“Karol G is unstoppable,” “She deserves that and more,” “the best things for the best,” “the undisputed queen,” “from Colombia to the world,” “I love it,” “It’s just the principle,” were some of the messages left by internet users.
Further recommended reading:
- Anuel AA’s controversial song directed at ex Karol G and Feid sparks social media outrage
- Hints of jealousy? Anuel AA name-drops Karol G and Feid on stage
- From Las Vegas to East Rutherford: Karol G’s Mañana será bonito tour hits the road in 2023
Papa G reacted to Karol G’s achievements.
The singer’s father also reacted in stories on his Instagram account, where he has more than 750 thousand followers, thanking her for these achievements.
“We keep working harder. To continue conquering,” he added.
For now, the singer is preparing everything for the tour of this album, which will begin in the United States, with several confirmed dates, where she promised to make thousands of fans who will see her live dance and sing. It is expected to continue with Europe and Latin America.
Likewise, she continues to promote her song ‘Amargura,’ which has taken great strength, rising in the trends on different platforms.