Kiss Day in Japan: These are the best anime kisses


According to information from Crunchyrollthe global anime brand, May 23 is celebrated kiss day in japan. This is considered a romantic day that celebrates the release of the first Japanese movie “Hatachi no Seishun” with a kiss scene on this day in 1946.

While kissing in all media is much more common now, back then it was a very rare occasion. AmericanPost.News reminds you that the movie Hatachi no Seishun broke the mold and showed young love. Currently, there are countless anime and manga series that tell romantic stories.

Now, to celebrate the day, Japanese website AnimeAnime.jp surveyed 287 users on what their favorite kiss in anime. 30% of the respondents were men and the other 70% were women. 60% of the total were under the age of 19, with the rest over 20, skewing the results much younger than the usual anime ranking.

Ranking the best anime kisses on “Kissing Day in Japan”

  • 8th Place (Tie) – The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya – Kyon and Haruhi
  • 8th Place (Tie) – Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! the Movie: Happy Birthday in the Sweets Kingdom – Koko and Nozomi
  • 8th Place (Tie) – Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World – Subaru and Emilia
  • 7th Place – Inuyasha – Inuyasha and Kikyo
  • 6th Place – Sasaki to Miyano – Sasaki and Miyano
  • 5th Place- Fruits Basket – Kyo and Tohru
  • 4th Place – Pokémon XYZ- Ash and Serena
  • 3rd Place – Assassination Classroom – Nagisa and Kaede
  • 2nd Place – Sword Art Online – Kirito and Asuna
  • 1st Place – Detective Conan/Case Closed – Shinichi and Ran



Crunchyroll’s official site clarified that it had nothing to say about the ranking or results based on these anime love series. The anime giant revealed to be interested in knowing only the opinion of the fans. Do you have any other favorite anime kisses? In the future we may have more candidates to celebrate “Kissing Day in Japan”.

Meet the latest anime updates. Follow us on Google News, Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with today’s news! Kill ne!


Source-laverdadnoticias.com