The Colombian Lucecita Cevallos returned to record with JB after several seasons, in the JB sequence on ATV ‘La escuelita’, which had Bryan Arámbulo as a special guest.
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED: VALERIA PIAZZA DELICADA AFTER TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19: “IT WAS COMPLICATED WITH MY FEVER AND BREATHING”
Lucecita received an emotional greeting from the boy Arturito, who started more than one laugh with his double meaning jokes. “Oh, how cute Arturito, I’m also excited to see you,” said the Colombian, who served as a teacher.
On this occasion, the segment had as a guest the popular cumbia singer Bryan Arámbulo, who answered all the questions of the class.
This time the classroom had as students Joao as Novak Djokovic, Cachito as Marisol, Danny Rosales as Pancho Rodríguez, and Carlos Vílchez and Dayanita like the dancer ‘Activator’ and Melissa.
LUCECITA ON HER RETURN TO JB: “I HAVE VALUED THEM LIKE A FAMILY”
Before JB’s broadcast on ATV, Lucecita gave an interview to Trome where he showed his satisfaction at recording again with JB and his cast, after several seasons.
At the interview, Lucecita stated that this participation is only for a program; but he showed his willingness to return when JB ask for it
- Jazmín Pinedo donates her hair extensions to clean beaches after oil spill
- Melcochita recovers: “I needed oxygen because my saturation due to Covid dropped to 87” | INTERVIEW
- Natalie Vértiz launches offer in her hairdresser to help clean up beaches after oil spill
- Rebeca Escribans remembers when Yahaira competed in Habacilar: “Her dance was sponsored by a sanitary towel”
- Anthony Aranda wins over his mother-in-law: Dancer prepared lunch for Melissa Paredes’ mother