- Miguel Bosé, the famous Spanish singer, was the victim of a shocking robbery at his home in CDMX as he recovered from the flu.
- The armed robbers made away with valuable belongings, including jewelry and cash, but left behind the singer’s art collection and forced Bosé’s driver to assist in their escape.
- Amid this turmoil, Bosé recently enjoyed a vacation with his ex-partner Nacho Palau and their four children in Mallorca, sparking speculation of a possible reconciliation between them.
Miguel Bosé, the renowned Spanish singer, was recovering from the flu at his home in Desierto de los Leones, a subdivision in Mexico City when he was reportedly the victim of a violent robbery. The incident allegedly occurred on Friday, August 18, at around 8:30 p.m.
The singer was reportedly sitting drinking tea with his son Tadeo when eight armed men broke into his house. During the incident, one of the robbers pointed a gun at Bosé’s temple, according to television presenter Gustavo Adolfo Infante, who released the information during a live broadcast on his YouTube channel.
The armed commando allegedly stole jewelry, cash, and other belongings from the singer’s home but did not take the art paintings that the Spanish singer had in his home. The value of the objects taken from Bosé has not yet been disclosed.
Infante revealed that the robbers forced the singer into a room with the household workers who were present at the time of the attack. The robbers then escaped in a blue Suburban van belonging to the Don Diablo singer.
“The van was full of the things that Miguel Bosé stole from his house, and they took the kidnapped driver, the eight of them pointing their guns at him. The guards were tied up with Miguel Bosé, and the driver was left at a point between the Miguel Hidalgo and Álvaro Obregón municipalities,” said Infante during the live broadcast.
Infante also detailed that the stolen van had been located in the Rancho San Francisco subdivision. According to the television presenter, authorities recovered the vehicle on Saturday, August 19.
Despite the robbery, Miguel Bosé has not come forward to file a complaint with the Mexico City Attorney General’s Office (FGJCDMX), according to journalist Carlos Jiménez. The singer has not made any statement regarding the incident on his social media accounts, either. He only posted two photographs on Instagram in which he was seen smiling with a new hairstyle. “This morning I woke up definitively turned into a ‘silverback’,” he wrote in the caption.
Recently, Bosé returned from his vacation with his ex-partner Nacho Palau. The two visited the island of Mallorca with their four children. This has led to speculation about a possible reconciliation between the two, a door that does not seem to be completely closed.
“You can never say of this water I will not drink. With the issue of the disease, there has been a rapprochement. Your thinking changes when you see that you can go to the other neighborhood. The separation was too hard. As much as the reunion with the children has been great there, very fat things happened. I still do not see myself at the point of having a close relationship with him (…) The children asked me if we would be together again, and I replied that for the moment, things are going smoothly,” Palau told EuropaPress.
Infante, the television presenter, expressed surprise at the security breach in the exclusive area where Bosé resides. The subdivision where the singer lives has many security filters and a video recording system. Infante said, “Sometimes they don’t even let those living there pass.”