According to Mezcalent, the defense of actor Pablo Lyle assured that he would appeal the actor’s sentence of five years and eight years of probation. And everything seems to indicate that the actor’s legal situation could be resolved favorably thanks to this, which suggests that he has finally received some good news amid this legal matter.
In a meeting with the press, the lawyer Sandra Hoyos shared that the Miami authorities have contemplated the possibility that the actor could be transferred to Mexico in a few months. With that, his absolute freedom could be granted, according to Mezcalent.
Her statements read: “Pablo Lyle is currently being transported or processed by the immigration court.”
“Most likely, since they have already issued an order of cooperation with the feds, he will be picked up and deported to Mexico and, upon arrival in Mexico, likely, he will not have to serve his sentence,” the lawyer said.
It has also been announced that this Friday, early in the morning, a new hearing will be held to determine whether or not the Mexican actor’s defense will have to pay the $15,000 for the transcript of his trial.
- Pablo Lyle’s romance with Dulce Maria: a look back at the intense relationship of RBD’s past
- Pablo Lyle’s family asks for financial help and Andrea Legarreta joins the cause
- They postpone the sentence of Pablo Lyle. When will we know?
Reactions to the sentence
When Pablo Lyle’s sentence was announced, many celebrities reacted to the news that he had been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter by a Miami jury. According to EFE news agency, the judge sentenced him to 5 years in prison, 8 years of probation, and 100 hours of community service.
Recall that it all started in 2019 when the actor threw a punch during a traffic altercation at Juan Ricardo Hernandez, 63, who died days later in a hospital from head trauma.
Lyle, however, has not lost the support of his fellow actors, and many have given him words of support in these dark moments he is going through. Sofía Castro, Violeta Isfel, Ivonne Montero, and Salvador Zerboni are just some celebrities who, through social networks and in front of the press have spoken in his favor.
Ivonne Montero spoke for the media, as reported by Mezcalent, and said: “It is very difficult to give an opinion about this situation. It is something that got out of hand. I regret what happened. It was a second of losing my sanity”.