The US currency begins the day this Thursday, July 14, passing the barrier of 20 pesos per dollar unit. At noon today, the exchange price is 20.80 pesos per greenback. And the trend is upward.
At the bank window, the price is averaged over 21 pesos. For the purchase the price is 20.56 pesos per dollar and 21.03 pesos per dollar for sale.
The dollar strengthens globally after the disclosure of inflation figures in the United States, which reveal that year-on-year inflation in June reached 9.1%. This means a new record with the greatest impact on gasoline, housing and food prices.
The expectations in the markets is about the response that the Federal Reserve will give to high inflation, it is expected that much more aggressive measures will be taken.
You can follow in real time how the dollar market moves in Aztec territory, The Mexican currency classifies among the most depreciated against the dollar. It also follows the movement of the most important cryptocurrencies in the market.
– Updated report of the dollar in the Bank of Mexico: Exchange rate in Banxico.
– Average variation of the dollar in the different Mexican financial institutions: Price of the dollar in Mexican banks.
– Compare the dollar price for remittance transfers to Mexico from the United States with the best sending companies: Compare prices.
– You can also follow in real time the price of the main cryptocurrencies in the market, which today mostly show appreciation: Cryptocurrency price.
You may also be interested in: – In which places in the US did gasoline rise the most in June
– Americans expect inflation to soar 6.8% in the next year, according to the New York Fed