Photo: George Sheldon/Shutterstock
If you’re a member of the My Red Lobster Rewards program, you’ll be interested to know that between now and August 14, you can enter to win Red Lobster dishes for a year through the Seafood Summerfest Sweepstakes. Every time you order dine-in or takeout, you can earn a share.
As a My Red Lobster Rewards member, you will receive a share in the My Rewards wallet in the restaurant app. If you are not a member of the rewards program, you can get a share by downloading the app and creating a member profile.
As a member, you’ll get 10 shares for a Live Maine Lobster order for dine-in or takeout, and five shares for any other order. You’ll be able to earn shares on every purchase through August 14.
“As August begins, we begin to think about the end of summer, taking advantage of the last few days of fun in the sun and counting down the days until schools reopen. But it’s not over yet! We’re giving our Red Lobster Rewards members one more reason to celebrate with their favorite seafood this summer, and all year long with a chance to win Red Lobster for a year,” said Lillian Murphy, vice president of customer experience and loyalty at Red Lobster, in a press release.
Sweepstakes winner will receive their year of free food via a $4,056 Red Lobster gift card.
You may also like:
– Little Caesars launches pizza with 100 slices of pepperoni
– How eating a vegan ice cream can earn you a Tesla
– Pepsi-Poni Pizza: Pepsi launches a cola-infused pepperoni pizza
– McDonald’s could be losing money on every coffee it sells
– What is the best McDonald’s breakfast according to a dietician
– McDonald’s sweet tea is made with 1 pound of sugar per gallon
– What happens to your body when you drink Coca-Cola