- After an interview with Charly López, Ingrid Coronado does not remain silent
- File a lawsuit against former Garibaldi and Gustavo Adolfo Infante
- “His statements are unfounded,” reveals the presenter
The fight does not stop between them. After the strong statements in which Charly López, a former member of Garibaldi, declared that his ex-wife, Ingrid Coronado, had been unfaithful to him repeatedly, the Mexican presenter did not ‘remain silent’ and attacked the singer by filing a lawsuit for Gender violence for how he left his image before the public, in addition to a complaint for sexual abuse.
Go that things do not seem to end very soon between Charly López and Ingrid Coronado, and is that despite the fact that their separation had ended “on good terms”, things began to take a quite unexpected turn when each of them began to say “their truths” on television.
CHARLY LÓPEZ POINTS OUT THAT INGRID CORONADO DECEIVED HIM TWICE
A clear example was when at the end of November the singer confessed in an interview for the ‘De Primera Mano’ program that his ex-wife, Ingrid Coronado, had been unfaithful to him with two different people, one was a supposed and recognized player and on another occasion with a worker at the television station where she worked:
“And not just with him (with the renowned soccer player), but also with another person who worked with her on the television, not with an executive, it was with someone who was managing the sales of a program that was actually with Fernando del Solar “Charly López commented at the time for the Gustavo Adolfo Infante program.
INGRID CORONADO SUE CHARLY LÓPEZ FOR SEXUAL ABUSE
After these statements and others told by the former Garibaldi for the program, a few days later, the Mexican host Ingrid Coronado filed a lawsuit for gender violence against Charly López and Gustavo Adolfo Infante, as well as talking about a report of sexual abuse.
According to the Akr Noticias portal, it was announced through the host Gustavo Adolfo Infante that Ingrid Coronado had filed a lawsuit against the singer for sexual abuse, as well as against the presenter for how he handled the interview with his ex-partner.
AFTER SEXUAL SUBMISSION, INGRID CORONADO COMPLAINTS CHARLY LÓPEZ AND GUSTAVO ADOLFO FOR GENDER VIOLENCE
The portal states that during his program ‘De Primera Mano’, Gustavo Adolfo declared that he had in his possession the lawsuit for sexual abuse against Charly López, as well as the lawsuit that the presenter filed for both (the presenter and the singer) for how she was treated during the interview:
“You can no longer do anything because they denounce you for whatever it is, I did not assure anything, I just asked before Charly’s statements if she was a bad woman,” commented at the time the Mexican presenter Gustavo Adolfo when revealing the lawsuit in her against.
CHARLY LÓPEZ DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEXUAL ABUSE LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM
After this lawsuit filed by Ingrid Coronado for sexual abuse against Charly López was made known, the former member of the Garibaldi group said this Sunday afternoon that he had never been notified of this situation, that he only had the lawsuit in his possession. that the presenter had already put him a while ago.
Through the El Universal portal, it was announced that Chraly only knows about the lawsuit that the Mexican woman put on her a year ago, where she asked for the payment of rents as well as half of the house they had lived in together when they were married. , but that the lawsuit for sexual and psychological abuse against him was unknown.
THE FORMER GARIBALDI INDICATES THAT INGRID CORONADO AND THE PERSON THAT THE ADVISOR HAS A ‘HATE’ FOR HIM
“I have not seen the lawsuit for sexual abuse,” said Charly Lopez, “but I think he is using a very powerful weapon for women who have really suffered rape, it does not seem fair to me because if it had happened 17 years ago all this for why he did not sue me, why there is no complaint before the Public Ministry of: ‘he hits me, rapes me, this’.
After this, the former Garibaldi stressed that the person who is advising his former Ingrid Coronado had a hatred for how he was acting against him: “I do not know who is advising Ingrid or because he has so much courage towards me,” he commented during a press conference this Monday.
CHARLY LÓPEZ RECEIVES LAWSUIT FOR SEXUAL ABUSE FROM INGRID CORONADO
On the other hand, the demand that Ingrid Coronado had already filed against the former Garibaldi a year ago was also addressed: “What I don’t understand is why when she is interviewed she says that she does not understand why ‘Charly talks about me, after 17 years old ‘, says the lady, why doesn’t she say that Charly talks about her because she sued him for a house that he had already paid for and that he lost a document, the lady doesn’t say that ”.
El Universal also rescued the statements in which it stated that the presenter was beginning to involve her son Emiliano in these types of problems: my life, because she involved him with calls, with things that a 19-year-old boy does not know, “he commented after confessing that he did not know anything about the lawsuit against him for sexual abuse.
INGRID CORONADO’S POSITION IN THE INTERVIEW OF HIS EX PARTNER
As mentioned before, in addition to the lawsuit for sexual abuse against Charly López, the presenter of ‘Venga la feliz’ also filed another lawsuit against him and against the presenter Gustavo Adolfo Infante for his recent interview with the program ‘ First hand’.
The Infobae portal reveals the statement that Ingrid Coronado placed after the interview with the former Garibaldi came to light, confirming through social networks that he had filed a complaint against those who are responsible for this situation.
“THE STATEMENTS ARE FALSE AND WITHOUT FOUNDATION”
Through her Twitter account, the host shared her position in this regard, and considered her interview as gender violence against her, as she assured that the past statements made by her ex-husband in the interview with the program ‘De primera mano’ did not they had solid foundations and that affected her and her son.
“On November 29, in the ‘First hand’ program, Gustavo Adolfo Infante, Carlos N and other people made a series of expressions related to my person, my private life, my reputation, my life, families and my own image. . The sole purpose of this false information was to spread false information and incite violence against me ”.
THE MEXICAN PRESENTER REQUESTED TO ELIMINATE THE INTERVIEW OF THE SINGER AGAINST HER
After this, Ingrid Coronado requested certain measures that were already granted by law, which consisted of eliminating the interview that Charly López granted for the program, as well as a notice so that the journalist and the singer no longer discuss the issue for any reason. part:
“I asked the Mexico City Attorney General’s Office to grant protection measures consisting of the elimination of digital content by virtue of which I suffered media violence, and the order to the aggressors to refrain from continuing to carry out discriminatory acts and constitutive of gender violence against me ”.
“THREATS AND ATTACKS ON SOCIAL MEDIA HAVE REACHED ME”
Ingrid Coronado, Mexican presenter, argued that everything that was said during this interview lacked veracity, and that they had only been done with the purpose of staining and damaging her reputation and image in a public way: “The information that is disclosed against me it lacks veracity and they are false statements that damage my reputation and image ”.
The singer assured that after the statements of Charly López, former Garibaldi, countless insults began to reach her person, in addition to threats electronically, for which she asked that the interview in question be quickly removed from the internet.