THEY ARE AT THEIR BEST. RIcardo Mendoza and Jorge Luna from Speaking Huevadas gave an interview for Punto Final, in which they left several statements about their work and the success of their improvisation shows and on YouTube.
YOU WILL BE INTERESTED: RAÚL ROMERO PRAISED SPEAKING HUEVADAS: “I AM IN A CATHEDRAL OF ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN”
Given the great success they have achieved, one of the big questions from their followers is if Talking Eggs could reach the small screen. About it, Ricardo Mendoza gave a sentence that answers this question.
“Profiles like us are not for TV. I’m not pretty, I’m fat…”, manifested Mendoza; while Jorge Luna he replied ‘he speaks for you’, with his characteristic sense of humor.
In this interview, both told how they started in stand up and also how his life changed after the success of Hablando Huevadas.
- Jonathan Maicelo on assault on his premises: “Those venecos are already cold” [VIDEO]
- Anthony Aranda shares moments with the daughter of Melissa Paredes and allows himself to paint his nails
- Fourth Power: Sol Carreño returns as host on Sunday, January 30
- Raúl Romero reaffirmed in ‘Hablando huevad…’ that he will not be in Habacilar’s return
- Juliana Oxenford announces that she has overcome COVID-19: “I’m out, let the holidays begin”