- Vicente Fernández continues with a ventilator connected to breathe
- The famous singer is awake and with minimal sedation
- “He’s strong and eager to live, so he won’t give up,” said one fan.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation. The health status of the beloved singer Vicente Fernández still continues to worry the followers who are aware of the different updates of his health, through the statements that the Mexican artist who is hospitalized is issuing through social networks.
Day after day different statements are being shared on the Charro de Huentitán’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, where they inform the public about the singer’s state of health, who apparently is still seriously connected to a fan to be able to breathe. .
Vicente Fernández is under minimal sedation
On Friday afternoon there was a new statement where they mention that Vicente Fernández is still in the same conditions, but that in addition to being stable, awake and with minimal sedation. Your rehabilitation will continue and you will be reporting whatever happens.
It is worth mentioning that it is already 8 days after being admitted to the hospital, after having suffered a fall at his ranch, his family and fans constantly send their prayers on social networks, for his speedy improvement. According to his eldest son, Vicente Fernández Jr., El Charro de Huentitán injured his neck, for which he had to be operated immediately.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation: state of health
The statement issued by the doctors who are treating the singer says; “At the request and with the authorization of the Fernández family, the treating medical team informs them of the current state of health of Mr. Vicente Fernández,” he began by saying in the post.
“Stay awake. With minimal analgesia and sedation, still dependent on mechanical ventilation. At the moment without lung infection. His cardiovascular status is stable, even with weakness in his limbs and very slight spontaneous mobilization on exertion. He continues his physical and pulmonary rehabilitation ”, he added.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation: Health report
During the program Windowing The health report of Don Vicente Fernández was broadcast live by the medical body that is treating the Charro de Huentitán, where he affirmed that he is still serious, since he needs the support of a ventilator to be able to breathe.
Immediately Internet users began to react: “I hope they will listen to the DOCTORS @deprimeramano and remove the camps and the crowds of journalists and #UsaCubrebocas”, “Stop bothering, it is a lack of respect what EVERYONE is doing reporters in A HOSPITAL, it is not a hotel ”, were some comments.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation: messages of support
“We continue in prayer, firstly God, everything will be fine, your family, have a lot of faith, we are also asking for you that God give you a lot of strength. Everything will be fine. He is strong and eager to live, so he will not give up. “
“I wish with all my heart your Mr. Father he recovers soon, and he continues to delight us with his presence, hugs to doña Cuquita and the whole family”, “May God and our divine Shepherd protect him with her mantle”, “God bless me Chente and allow us to have him for many more years ”,“ very soon he will be discharged ”, the messages continued.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation: Official statement
Previously, during a letter that was issued on the social networks of the Charro de Huentitán, the following was said: “With the authorization of the Fernández family, the treating medical team informs you that the current state of health of Mr. Vicente Fernández remains serious but stable in relation to his vital signs ”.
“He continues to be dependent on ventilatory support due to poor respiratory effort. As for his brain functions, they are intact, “the doctors indicated in the brief statement, which was shared on the Mexican singer’s Instagram account, to keep followers informed.
Vicente Fernández minimal sedation: His family visits him
Different local media have reported that Vicente has received a visit from his wife Refugio Abarca and their three children, who can only spend a few minutes in the intensive care area to avoid a possible contagion of the deadly coronavirus virus, according to Agencia Efe .
During the morning of this Wednesday, the singer’s son, Vicente Fernández junior explained to the media that his father’s fall occurred in his room and when he lost his balance he hit the nightstand and then got up with the help of his assistants, to later be transferred by ambulance to the hospital.
“He is still the King”
Different celebrities and Internet users were present in the comments to send their good vibes to the Charro de Huentitán, such as the singer Ana Bárbara and the Puerto Rican host Adamari López, who both placed some prayer emojis, for the speedy recovery of the Mexican artist.
“He is still King Chente, we will not stop applauding !!! Quick recovery ”,“ May God be always present and preserve the life of our beloved Don Vicente ”,“ We love you very much Don Chente! Our prayers are with you and your family ”,“ My Chente, I know that you will come out well, God is good ”,“ Keep fighting Chente, eternal ”, were some comments from the fans. Filed Under: Vicente Fernández minimal sedation.
I had already been hospitalized
It is worth mentioning that this is the second time in the year that the interpreter of “Divine Women” has health problems and is delicate, since last July 7 he suffered from a strong urinary infection that kept him hospitalized for two days, worrying his fans, according to Efe.
The charro has overcome several diseases in recent years, including prostate cancer in 2002, the removal of a tumor in the liver, in 2012; a thrombosis that made him lose his voice. In 2013 and a surgery to remove three abdominal hernias, in 2015. Filed under: Vicente Fernández minimal sedation.
Paquita la del Barrio asks for her speedy recovery
A great one of Mexican music is undoubtedly Paquita la del Barrio, who, like other famous colleagues, also joined the chain of prayers for the speedy recovery of singer Vicente Fernández, after his health prognosis was not very favorable. , to the extent of being connected to a respirator.
In the photograph, which was shared on August 11, the singer appeared next to Don Chente, who wears his classic yellow mariachi costume, while the singer was sitting next to him. At the bottom of the image Paquita wrote the following: We join with prayers for the health of Don #vicentefernandez our love and speedy recovery for him, a big hug #paquitaladelbarrio ”. Filed Under: Vicente Fernández minimal sedation.
Ana Bárbara joins the chain of prayers
The singer Ana Bárbara was also a bit optimistic about the recovery of Don Vicente Fernández and also joined the chain of prayers to which several celebrities have joined for the Mexican singer; For her part, she said that she would ask the Almighty for Don Chente’s prompt health:
At the bottom of the image, where Ana Bárbara appeared giving the singer a tender kiss on the head, the Mexican wrote the following message for the Mexican actor: “Asking the Almighty, the Universe, and all beings of light, well-being, love , health! For my beloved @_vicentefdez ”. Filed Under: Vicente Fernández minimal sedation.