On Facebook, in addition to personal accounts, there are business accounts, ideal for managing everything that has to do with a business. More than a profile, Facebook considers them a teamwork tool that it has named “commercial administrator”, for all the tasks it allows to perform:
1. Add assets such as a product catalog.
2. Associate Facebook or Instagram accounts to improve management and coverage in marketing strategies.
3. Control the privacy, access and permissions of both users and customers as well as employees.
4. Being able to track advertising and the impact it causes on the audience.
According to Facebook, the process to create a business account or business administrator is extremely simple when you consider these steps:
1. Go to the Facebook business suite and click on “Create account”.
2. The business manager, the Facebook business tool, will request verification of the personal account to which the new business account will be associated. The person who manages this personal account will have the administrator role in the new business profile and will be able to modify everything related to it. In short, the tool will ask you to log into Facebook using your email or phone number and password, just as if it were a personal account. Those who do not have a Facebook account will have the option to create one through a button provided below.
3. After logging in or creating the account, the Facebook business manager will ask for some data related to the new business account to be assigned: name of the business, name of the administrator and email of the same. Once this information is completed, it will be time to click on “send”.
4. With the information already sent, the screen will show everything related to the configuration of the new trading account on a kind of desk with side bars arranged on the left to be able to make the necessary adjustments in terms of advertising, sales, assets and statistics. At this point, the admin can also add other members of his team and assign them special permissions so that they can do certain tasks from their own devices.
As there are many, to modify each of the aspects related to the nature of the business, Facebook offers a complete guide aimed at the user that will allow them to learn how to add assets, permissions, team accesses, roles and configure the privacy of the account, all from the same commercial administrator.
You may also like: Step by step to switch from WhatsApp to Telegram without losing your contacts, gifs and stickers