Target announced that the stage is set for the Target Deal Days, with significant discounts from July 11 to 13 in all its stores and online.
Target’s three-day Biggest Sale Days will offer savings across all categories, including food, beverage, electronics, beauty, home, apparel and toys, plus sales on Target-owned brands like Good & Gather, heyday and Threshold. Customers will also be able to find deals on major national brands like Apple and Disney.
“We know that guests look forward to Target Deal Days every year. Since this year’s event is the biggest ever, guests can shop for even more amazing deals and items, with three full days to save on must-haves that will bring them joy throughout the summer and beyond,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer.
Target previewed some of the deals it will have:
– Spend $50 on food and drinks and get a $10 Target GiftCard with same-day service
– Save up to $70 on Apple products
– Up to 50% off headphones and top tech select
– 25% discount on beauty
– Up to 30% discount on household items
– 50% discount on clothing and accessories select for the family
– Up to 50% discount in hundreds of toys
– Up to 40% discount on Kitchen appliances
– Up to 35% discount in floor care products
“From offering the most sought-after brands in retail and unmatched savings to multiple convenient fulfillment options within our nearly 2,000 storesguests can shop at Target with ease and confidence, knowing they’re getting incredible value,” said Christina Hennington.
Target Deal Days is coming to Target.com and the Target app July 11-13 – three full days and hundreds of thousands of deals for all guests, with no membership fee.
You may also like:
– Target said it will have to offer deeper discounts to clear excess inventory
– 6 products you should always buy at Target
– Target introduces Target Zero, eco-friendly bags and packaging to reduce plastic use