Taxi driver of the car Debanhi Escobar got into denies having abused her; new video shows the girl running to the Nueva Castilla motel


A march to ask for justice after the death of Debanhi Escobar, in Nuevo León, Mexico.

Photo: JULIO CESAR AGUILAR / AFP / Getty Images

In a conference this Monday, Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero indicated that due to deficiencies in the process, he decided to remove the officials, whose names were not revealed, from their positions.

Adolfo Guerrero also removed from his posts the prosecutor specializing in missing persons and the one specialized in anti-kidnapping.

Prosecutor Griselda Núñez, specializing in femicide, was appointed as spokesperson for the case.

In the exchange with the press, the deputy prosecutor of Nuevo León, Luis Enrique Orozco, presented videos in which Debanhi is seen alive before disappearing on April 9.

In the first, it is observed the young woman walking on the highway via Laredo in the direction of the Alcosa company.

In the second recording, Debanhi appears running to the Nueva Castilla motel and peeks through a glass door of the local cafeteria. The remains of the young woman were found on Thursday of last week in the cistern of the inn.

the law student disappeared after leaving a party in a country house in the municipality of Escobedo where she went with two friends.

After having differences with both girls, they left before the activity.

The young women requested the service of a trusted contact who works with the Uber/Didi platforms to pick up Debanhi. But, the taxi driver worked outside of them or made the trip without any of the applications.

The young woman had an encounter with the driver and got out of the car on the side of the “highway of death”.

In an interview with TV Azteca Noticias, the taxi driver, identified as Juan David Cuéllar, He denied sexually abusing the girl.as Father Mario Escobar alleges.

“At no time (did I abuse her), I always tried to help her,” he said. According to what she said, “the girl was not in her five senses, I can say that, by the words, she did not string the sentences, she did not have a concise conversation.”

“I recorded an audio where she spoke things that we had not even talked about, I did not know her, she told me things that did not agree with what we were saying, that I told her her address,” the man continued.

Cuéllar alleged that while the friends left the party in another vehicle, Debanhi was sent with him.

Before embarking on the journey, Escobar allegedly asked for a cell phone chargerwhich the driver handed over to him, and subsequently passed from the back seat.

Cuéllar’s version suggests that, after advancing a few kilometers along the Laredo-Monterrey highway, Debanhi asked him to stop the vehicle.

“I thought that I was going to vomit, at no time did I think that she was going to get off, she gets off and that is where I take the photographs, I tell her friends that she got off, even a friend, a co-worker, I tell her : ‘this is happening to me’”, he declared.

The image that Cuellar took became viral on social networks after the disappearance of the young woman.

Debanhi’s father insisted that the driver must be interviewed by the Prosecutor’s Office.

“I don’t know if the taxi driver went to the Prosecutor’s Office to give an interview, because that’s where he should give it,” Escobar said.

It may interest you:

The mystery surrounding the taxi driver who left Debanhi Escobar on the “highway of death” before he disappeared; Did the driver grope the young woman before she got out of the vehicle?

Source-eldiariony.com