For many years, a large number of businesses remained open on Thanksgiving Day, but this year will be different, since various companies have decided to stop activities in order to give their employees rest or, failing that, they will have reduced hours of service.
Therefore, it is recommended that all people who have the need to make purchases related to Thanksgiving dinner or for other needs do so no later than Wednesday 24 so that they do not have problems due to the closure of several shops.
Next, these are the stores and businesses that will rest this Thursday 25 for being Thanksgiving Day throughout the United States
2. The best buy
3. Bed Bath and Beyond
4. BJ’s Wholesale Club
6. Dick’s Sporting Goods
7. Home Depot
14. Trader Joe’s.
15. Walmart and Sam’s Club
Stores that will be open on Thanksgiving Day
1. CVS: Pharmacies, including 24-hour sites, will remain open regularly.
2. Walgreens – Most stores will be open, but they will have tight hours of operation from 9 AM to 6 PM. The chain’s stores or pharmacies with 24-hour hours will remain open.
3. Whole Foods – Hours may vary by location. Customers are advised to check with their local online store.
4. Wegmans: Stores will be open at different times.
5. Starbucks – Cafes will be open, but branch hours will vary by location.
You may also like: Thanksgiving: the restaurant chains that will be open on Thanksgiving Day in the United States