Photo: Keystone / Hulton Archive / Getty Images
A day like today but in 1883, one of the women was born who through her designs has managed to inspire millions of women of different generations, Coco Chanel. From the date of her death until today, the legacy of the businesswoman remains latent thanks to the powerful message she sent throughout her life.
Gabrielle Chanel, better known as Coco Chanel, is one of the most recognized designers in history for innovating in the world of fashion during the World War I period, welcoming casual, simple and comfortable clothing with a touch of elegance that stood out from the rest.
In addition to being known for her luxurious bags, perfumes, hats and jewelry, the designer made of his tailored suit of tweed edging an icon of feminine elegance.
However, this was not the only thing that the famous woman left as an inheritance to the women of the time and of these new generations, because She was known for her steadfast determination, ambition and vitality that carried over from her private to professional life.
For that reason, we share 10 great phrases of the iconic businesswoman, enjoy them!
- “The only way to be irreplaceable is always to be different.”
- “It triumphs with what you learn”.
- “Keep your head, heels and principles high.”
- “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
- “Elegance is not a privilege of those who have passed adolescence, but of those who have taken possession of their future.”
- “Dress today as if you were to meet your worst enemy.”
- “Beauty should begin in the soul and the heart, otherwise, cosmetics are useless.”
- “Simplicity is the key to true elegance.”
- “Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes if fashion reaches both ”.
It may interest you: