The British artist Dua Lipa has caused a furor among her South American fans ahead of her concerts in Argentina scheduled for September 13 and 14 in Buenos Aires. Given the sales success, the production company behind the event announced changes and also the launch of new tickets for her shows in Argentine territory.
The singer arrives in Argentina for the third time, this time as part of the “Future Nostalgia Tour”. Dua Lipa -author of hits such as “Don’t Start Now”, “One Kiss”, and “Levitating”, among others- will return to Argentina after five years, when she performed in a solo show in 2017 at the Vorterix Theater and months later as a guest by Coldplay at the Único stadium in La Plata.
Why did new tickets for the Dua Lipa concert in Argentina come out?
DF Entertainment, the production company that brings Dua Lipa to Argentina, revealed that the shows initially scheduled at the Palermo Hippodrome in Buenos Aires were an absolute success as tickets were sold out, for which they decided to find a venue with a larger capacity so that more people can enjoy the concert.
Given this, the new stage for both dates of the Dua Lipa concert in Buenos Aires will be the Campo Argentino de Polo, which has more locations than the initial venue.
When are the new tickets to see Dua Lipa available in Argentina?
As a result of this change of venue, the organization also confirmed that a new batch of tickets will be made available for the Dua Lipa concert in Argentina. These tickets will be available from 10 am (Argentine time and 8 am Peru time) this Tuesday, July 12.
What are the prices of the new tickets to see Dua Lipa in Argentina?
If you are interested in getting tickets to see Dua Lipa at the Campo Argentino de Polo, you must take into account that two zones will be enabled. We tell you what the prices are below:
- Front field: 16,000 pesos or around $125 USD
- General field: 10,000 pesos or around $78 USD
How to buy the new All Access tickets to see Dua Lipa in Argentina?
- To buy tickets via AllAccess.com.ar you must register with a username and password.
- Then select the event you want to attend. Choose the function, sector, rate, and the number of tickets you want to buy.
- Select the delivery method for your purchase, which can be “Pick up at our point of sale”, “Home delivery”, “Digital Ticket” or “Quentro”.
- Confirm the reservation of the show and finally choose the corresponding means of payment to finalize your purchase (credit card, debit card, or cash).