Guanajuato, Gto.- Today begins one of the most anticipated events by all fans of speed and motoring in the world: The 2022 Rally of Nations in Guanajuato. The starting signal will be at the Alhóndiga de Granaditas in Guanajuato Capital at 7:58 p.m. 13 countries those who will compete through 47 crewstoday the tunnels will be filled with action.
The 2022 edition of the Rally of the Nations is special to all the previous ones, because in addition to having an increasingly large international participation, also the fans of the rallying celebrate the second date of an equally important event for all America Latin, FIA NACAM RALLY and the WRC.
Undoubtedly, the Rally of the Nations is one of the events that people place as characteristic of Guanajuato, part of its identity, it is expected that thousands of visitors will come to enjoy the event, for this reason it is important not to forget the health recommendations and protocols that have been carried out for two years now.
Read more: Liga MX: León announces the value of the tickets to receive Querétaro at the Noup Camp
Among national and international visitors, it is known that the streets of Guanajuato they will be crowded, if you want to go and enjoy in the company of your family or friends follow the following recommendations:
For the camping area:
- Use face masks correctly and carry antibacterial gel with you
- Avoid smoking, it is very easy to create an accidental fire.
- When leaving the area it is important to pick up trash and put out fires completely.
- To avoid accidents, remember that you must stay exclusively in areas marked for spectators.
- Investigate where you can leave your car in case you go in it, because alternate paths cannot be blocked since these will be the exit and entrance of ambulances and emergency services.
- Precautions to take for the road section of the Rally of Nations.
- Respect the location of the area marked for spectators.
- If you go in the company of minors, you must not lose sight of them at any time, they are your responsibility.
- Do not throw garbage in competition sections.
- The use of drones is prohibited.
- After the first safety car (S4) appears, crossing the road is prohibited.
- Always stay behind the two meter green mesh
- Respect the passage to the road until the officials indicate.
Read more: Get to know the tourist offer of Guanajuato to visit during Holy Week and Easter
To attend the event, it is important to take into account the weather conditions in the state, sunny days are expected for the weekend. Being in the Rally means witnessing in the light of the sun during prolonged moments of the great car showand the skin can suffer burns if the necessary measures are not taken, therefore it is recommended:
- Use sunblock.
- Wear sunglasses, cap, hat, umbrella, to protect yourself from the sun’s rays.
- Constantly hydrate.
- Wear comfortable shoes, such as good tennis shoes or hiking boots with non-slip soles.
- Check the event itinerary from time to time, update social networks to find out if there will be any changes in logistics and anticipate transfer times.
Enjoy this traditional event of the State of Guanajuato, its towns, lands, its customs are part of the Rally of Nations 2022.
TikTok video of how to win at plush machines