The second season of “Welcome to Eden,” Netflix’s hit Spanish series, premiered on April 21, 2023, but fans of the fiction created by Joaquín Górriz and Guillermo López are already asking for a third installment to resolve some pending doubts.
In the first few episodes, young people attend an exclusive party on a remote island. After a few days in paradise, they discover this wonderful place hides several dangers and secrets. Although they try to escape, it is not an easy task and requires some sacrifices.
While in the second installment of “Welcome to Eden,” with new threats on the island and no clear way out, the rebellion unleashes a fierce fight for freedom while Astrid carries out her plans for New Eden. So, will there be season 3?
“WELCOME TO EDEN,” WILL IT GET ANOTHER SEASON?
Although Netflix has yet to announce the future of the Spanish series starring Amaia Aberasturi, Amaia Salamanca, Belinda, Berta Castañé, and Lola Rodríguez, the latest episode leaves the way paved for a new batch of episodes.
At the end of the second season of “Bienvenidos an Edén,” Zoa suffers an unimaginable betrayal, and the rebellion disintegrates. Meanwhile, Brisa rushes to save the inhabitants of Eden.
Will Brisa manage to free the young people, or will Astrid’s forces stop them? What will Zoa do after her sister Gabi’s betrayal? How will Erick react when he discovers Africa’s secret? Will Astrid do to Africa what she did to Nuria? What is Som and Danae’s plan? These are some of the questions that should be addressed in a third season.
For now, all that remains is to wait for the official response from Netflix, which usually takes a few weeks to evaluate the audience reaction and, based on those figures, decide to renew or cancel a series.
“WELCOME TO EDEN” SEASON 2 EPISODES.
- Inferno. After discovering another murder in Eden, Astrid seeks revenge and brings an army to the island. Gabi’s arrival complicates Zoa’s plans.
- Blue. Zoa and Bel become attached; Nico is motivated by jealousy to take matters into his own hands. Erick and Mayka put themselves at risk by defending Africa and Charly.
- Committee. The rebels execute a plan to defeat Astrid. Isaac reveals his true identity to Eloy. Bel admits her feelings for Zoa and plans her first official date.
- Second chances. Zoa and Gabi come into conflict over tactical disagreements. Mayka convinces Astrid and Erick to give Charly one last chance to survive.
- The New Eden. The rebels spread the truth about Eden. Astrid makes a risky move to carry out her father’s plans. Africa changes her mind and confronts Zoa and Bel.
- About the stars. Mayka asks Charly to stay away from her. Eloy, Orson, and Ibón test the limits of their friendship. Detective Brisa suffers an attack in Barcelona.
- Snake. One more death causes a commotion, and the rebels blow it all up. Astrid learns the truth about Zoa and Gabi. Erick and Africa make plans for the future.
- First contact. Zoa suffers an unimaginable betrayal, and the rebellion disintegrates. Brisa rushes to save the inhabitants of Eden.
HOW TO WATCH SEASON 2 OF “WELCOME TO EDEN”?
The second “Welcome to Eden” season is available on Netflix from April 21, 2023. Therefore, you only need a subscription to the popular streaming platform to watch the new episodes.