- After more than a week hospitalized, there would be good news for Vicente Fernández
- They assure that the health of El Charro de Huentitán is improving
- “We are all on the lookout, the whole family is very close,” said Ramón Fernández, the singer’s grandson
They assure that Vicente Fernández’s health is improving. More than a week after being admitted to the hospital, the Mexican singer’s health seems to be improving. This was shared by his grandson, Ramón Fernández, who also reported that his grandfather had already been extubated, according to the Agency. Reform.
“They already removed it (the intubation), they removed it today and they made a hole in his throat (tracheostomy) so that he could breathe better and they removed the respirator,” said Vicente Fernández Jr.’s son, in an interview with the media. communication outside the clinic where El Charro de Huentitán is located.
“The whole family is very close,” says Vicente Fernández’s grandson
Ramón Fernández, 25 years old, along with his father, whom he accompanied to visit the patriarch of the Fernández family, assured that the whole family has been on the lookout for El Charro de Huentitán: “We are all on the lookout, the whole family is very united, right now the only ones who can see it are my grandmother, my dad, my uncle Gerardo, my uncle Alejandro because of issues that the hospital is Covid “.
The young man shared that, within the concern for the health of his grandfather Vicente Fernández, they are happy that there is progress: “Every day there is another advance, one day there is better breathing, one day he is better in his physical therapies, another day he is more awake, the truth is that there is progress ”, he shared.
Vicente Fernández Jr defends himself from criticism
In the case of Vicente Jr, the singer also assured that he is not afraid of the criticism he has received during the period in which the interpreter of El Rey has been in the hospital: “There are journalists who have declared that I must dedicate myself to taking care of my father, when that person has no idea (referring to Gustavo Adolfo Infante) of how he is cared for and what are the rules of the two doctors, the treatments that are available and the progress he has ”.
Both Ramón and Vicente Fernández Jr indicated that the singer was not expected to require hospitalization after the accident; Upon receiving the news, they suffered mixed emotions: “As a family we are doing what must be done and we are moving forward,” said Vicente Jr.
Ramón Fernández is criticized for opening his business
This weekend, it was announced that Vicente Fernández’s grandson opened a business, called Café Bros Company, although he was aware that he would receive endless criticism: “We have received many comments from those, the truth, negative ones, that we are working”.
The young man also commented that they are not having a party or a celebration, but that they are simply working, something in which his grandfather always supported both him and his other grandchildren: “On the one hand, sad about my grandfather and pending, and on the other hand, complying with this commitment ”(TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLICK HERE).
Medical report on the health of Vicente Fernández
As promised last Friday, the doctors who treat Vicente Fernández in a prestigious hospital in Guadalajara, Jalisco, in Mexico, today shared news about the health status of El Charro de Huentitán.
In the first place, it was commented that to avoid any type of speculation and conjecture, the official information is what is said in that place: “This concern that we all have affects telephone calls,” said one of the doctors, ensuring that the hospital switchboard was congested by so many calls wanting to know about the singer’s situation.
Vicente Fernández’s family asks for understanding
Next, Dr. Luis Arturo Gómez, an internist, took the floor and thanked the Fernández family for the expressions of affection they have received in these difficult times, as well as for their support and prayers.
“Special recognition to the media and press for understanding in these difficult times for the family. The treating medical team informs you of the current state of Mr. Vicente Fernández ”, said the doctor.
You had a tracheostomy
Next, Dr. Gómez shared that yesterday, Sunday, August 15, Vicente Fernández underwent a tracheostomy: “It is the placement of a device in the trachea, a surgery that was performed in a timely manner and without incident. Currently, Mr. Vicente Fernández is without sedation, is awake, conscious and obeys commands and interacts with his family.
“The respirator you currently have is only for support. The breaths are totally spontaneous on the part of the Lord. His heart and lungs are stable at the moment without any eventuality and without complications ”, commented the doctor, who affirmed that rehabilitation is a fundamental part of his recovery:“ The evolution has been very favorable within the process of the disease itself ”.
Alejandro Fernández sends a message to his father
Alejandro Fernández sent an emotional message to his father, Vicente Fernández, who is hospitalized and on artificial respiration after emergency surgery due to a cervical fracture after a fall at his Los Tres Coltillos ranch.
“You always have to have faith that things will work out. because faith moves mountains !!! Cheer up boss! You always come out of difficult moments and this does not have to be the exception. I love you and we want to see you back at the ranch ”, wrote El Potrillo in a photo on Instagram where he is seen praying in front of an altar.
“You are responding how you should respond”
Although the evolution of the state of health of Chente, 81, is looming slowly, the next five or eight days will be key, according to relatives of the singer. It is expected that the medications and pulmonary physical rehabilitation that the rancher idol is receiving will have a favorable impact and he will begin to regain joint mobilization.
“He is responding as he should because of the operation and the blow, which is why the spinal cord was inflamed. Things are going as we hope, but you have to be very patient, “said Vicente Fernández Jr. after visiting his father.
Alex Fernández launches a musical theme, but is worried about his grandfather
Alex Fernández, son of Alejandro Fernández, premiered the song Looking for oblivion; However, he claims to be going through a time of great concern for the health of his grandfather, Vicente Fernández, who is hospitalized after an emergency operation.
“I am experiencing a very deep mixture of feelings, on the one hand the emotion of launching this new song that was planned for a long time and on the other this family moment of prayer and concern for one of the most important pillars of my life”, Alex posted on his Instagram account.
“I will be totally focused on our family.”
The 27-year-old singer assured that he is following the teachings of his grandfather, who has instilled in him that the most important thing is to comply with the public: “Following his teachings, my Tata has always told us that the most important thing is to comply with the public and the love for our Mexican music, that is why today, despite everything, I present to you with all my love my new song ‘Looking for oblivion’ ”.
“I hope you like it and that maybe it will illuminate this difficult moment a bit for us. I will be totally focused on our family but I hope to be with you very soon. Hugs, “he added in the video for his new song (With information from Agencia Reforma).