Photo: Screenshot taken from the video of Elblogdelosguachos 2,974 Tweets See new Tweets Elblogdelosguachos @Elblogdelosguachos/DEA / Courtesy
On Twitter circulates a videoin which they appear assassins the Hunters group, armed wingfrom The children of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmanfounder of Sinaloa Cartel (CDS), humiliating a gunslinger of the sweepercell operating in the state of soundfor the nephew of the old capo Rafael Caro Quintero. The recording was made at border between Mexico and the United States and he captures the exact moment, in which he is beaten and tortured to make him confess the name of his boss.
-Read more: Photo: Mexican former soccer player Cuauhtémoc Blanco with leaders of the CJNG
“Whose people are you from Cochi? (…) And your daddy cochi Why don’t you come then?” ask the assassins of the Chapitos to a subject who is being hit on the head, while they have him lying on the ground, with his hands tied behind his back. The images were leaked to the internet, through the account @ Elblogdelosgua1.
They go hunting
Last February, the Hunters broke into dozens of homes on the border, murdered four people and kidnapped nine more, for their alleged relationship with members of other criminal organizations such as: la Barredora, el Gulf Cartel (CDG) and the Northeast Cartel (CDN).
Faced with the constant confrontations and after the terror that the assassins of the sons of Chapo Guzmán spread, the Secretary of National Defense (Sedena), deployed dozens of soldiers to reinforce security in Sonora, but according to testimonies from neighbors compiled by the newspaper El País, that did not help: “The soldiers hid and left us alone,” they said.
It should be remembered that Rafael Caro Quinterowas one of the leaders of the extinct Guadalajara CartelHe was imprisoned and is currently a fugitive. The justice of the United States claims him for the murder of Enrique “Kiki” Camarenaagent of the Anti-Drug Agency (DEA for its acronym in English), which occurred in the 1980s, in the state of Jalisco.
- Lawyers of the former Guadalajara Cartel leader Caro Quintero file a new appeal to keep away from extradition to the United States
- The United States seized five properties in Jalisco belonging to drug kingpin Rafael Caro Quintero
- Mexican judge grants amparo to narco Caro Quintero against extradition to the US
-You may also like:
· Video: Televisa celebrity confesses that capo invited him to his cartel, mentioned the CJNG and the Michoacan Family
· Dead or in jail: the final destination of the girlfriends of the cartel that terrorizes the Mexican capital
· Daughters of capos of the Gulf Cartel shoot in the air in a miniskirt //Porn actress reveals extreme sexual tastes of sons of Chapo Guzmán