- What would you say if looking for large size clothing, you found not only size XL or 3XL, but also a “cow” size?
- Walmart infuriates its customers precisely by selling products on their website of a size peculiarly qualified as ‘Cow’
- “I am very angry,” said one client without qualms.
OUTRAGEOUS. What would you say if looking for large size clothing, you found not only size XL or 3XL, but also a “cow” size? Well, the Walmart chain of stores infuriates its customers precisely by selling products on their website of a size peculiarly qualified as ‘Cow’.
This is exactly what happened to G’Nadine Grant, who was shopping for Christmas clothes, when she came across the scandalous size-detail. The woman says that she loves to have “Christmas hats, Christmas dresses, everything, the whole thing”, but this time she got something else.
Walmart infuriates customers for selling ‘Cow’ size
“If it was a joke, it’s definitely not funny.”
Upon finding the new size, the woman decided to share the information and make her annoyance public. How does it feel? “Very offended, precisely because it is a store that I trust,” Grant said of the Walmart “cow” size in statements to NBC Miami.
Feel comfortable wearing a plus size
Walmart infuriates customers for selling Cow size and this responds
Confirm 2 deaths from flavoring sold at Walmart and launch alert
Thousands still at risk
Last week, Walmart began voluntarily recalling about 3,900 bottles of Better Homes and Gardens Essential Oil Infused Aromatherapy Room Spray with Gemstones, after the authorities confirmed that the product was contaminated with the “rare and dangerous” bacterium Burkholderia pseudomallei.
Communicate with those affected
Dispose of the product immediately!
“It is important that these products are handled correctly and returned to Walmart,” specified the company, which will also be offering an incentive for the inconvenience caused. “Walmart will provide a full refund and will offer a $ 20 gift card for any inconvenience,” says the statement.
Condolences to the affected families
The CDC warning
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been investigating four melioidosis infections in the states of Georgia, Kansas, Texas and Minnesota that caused the death of two patients and this Wednesday they confirmed that the air freshener spray or some of its components caused the disease.
“The CDC confirmed that a Better Homes & Gardens aromatherapy spray bottle was the source of the Georgia melioidosis patient’s infection. CDC recommends that anyone who has this product to stop using it immediately,” the CDC wrote on twitter.