Photo: Ted Aljibe/AFP/Getty Images
The dollar begins the session this Wednesday, May 11, in the Mexican market, with a slight depreciation, with respect to the value of the previous day. The US currency in the middle of tomorrow is trading at a price of 20.28 pesos per dollar unit, with a downward trend.
at the bank window, the dollar for purchase is quoted above the barrier of 20 at a price of 20.05 pesos per unit. And for sale, the dollar is trading at 20.52 pesos per unit of greenback.
They first met the inflation data for the month of April in the United States, which stood at an annual rate of 8.3%, being that of March 8.5%. Which means that inflation has taken a breather, a decrease in the monthly rate from March to April, which stood at 0.3%.
That inflation has given signs that it will begin to fall does not mean that there is no longer the expectation that the Fed will raise its rate by 50 points, in the following two settings. Keep in mind, though, that Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said the chance of a near recession was “not high.”
In the world economy, the monetary tightening of the central banks maintains the fear of “a slowdown in the world economy”; but this strengthens the dollar since investors see it as a safe currency.
Follow the price of the dollar in the Mexican market during the day and follow it in real time. You can also compare prices to find the best rate for your remittance.
– Updated report of the dollar in the Bank of Mexico: Exchange rate in Banxico.
– Average variation of the dollar in the different Mexican financial institutions: Price of the dollar in Mexican banks.
– Compare the dollar price for remittance transfers to Mexico from the United States with the best sending companies: Compare prices.
– You can also follow in real time the price of the main cryptocurrencies in the market that have already accumulated losses of up to more than 20%, in the last 7 days. Bitcoin falls above the $30,000 barrier. Cryptocurrency price.
You may also like:
– Bitcoin could lead El Salvador to default
– Recession: Bill Gates ensures that everything leads to a global economic slowdown