WhatsApp Web is the desktop version of the messaging app most popular in the world and where millions of users spend much of their time as part of their working hours.
More and more tricks and shortcuts are coming to light than the WhatsApp offers and that fortunately are within the reach of its millions of users.
Here we present this trick of the app so that you can change the background of your chat and best of all, you can do it from your Pc.
So you can change the background of your chat in the web version of WhatsApp
Learn the step by step of this WhatsApp trick, with which you can change the background of your chat to any taste and with a few simple procedures.
- You will first need to install the Wa Web Plus extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Look for the image that you will put in the background, when you find it you will right click on it, you will choose ‘open image in a new tab’ and you will copy the URL.
- Open your session in WhatsApp Web
- Go to the puzzle icon section
- Find the name of the previously installed extension
- When you click, you will find two sections, ‘privacy’ and ‘personalize’, in the second you will go to the last box that says: ‘personalized chat wallpaper’.
- When choosing it, a space will open where you will place the URL of the photo
- Ready, you can see your new background with the selected image
WhatsApp Web: Login without cell phone
As you could notice in the previous trick, WhatsApp It allows a wide range of tools so that its users can customize the app at will.
Now, to be able to open WhatsApp without your mobile you must:
- Download and install Bluestacks on your computer
- Download the WhatsApp APK and install it. You will be asked for a phone number where you will receive a security code
- By confirming that code, you will be able to use WhatsApp on your computer without the need for you to have your smartphone nearby or on.
WhatsApp Web allows each user to use their account on multiple devices, so you can even send a message from your PC or tablet.
Follow us on Google News, Facebook and Twitter to stay informed with today’s news!